personal tax

Whether you are self-employed sole trader, partner in a business partnership, company director or landlord, you will need to complete a self-assessment tax return and file it with HM Revenue and Customs by the 31st January each year. We can assist you with all areas of your personal tax return, making sure you are obtaining all the tax reliefs you are entitled to and reducing your tax liability where possible.

Instances where you may need to submit tax returns:

  • You are a self-employed sole trader or partner in a partnership
  • You are a company director receiving dividends
  • You earn over £100,000 per year
  • If you have made a gain on disposal of an asset such as property or shares
  • If you are a non-resident landlord
  • You have income from land or property such as rents

  • If your income is over £60,000 and either you or your partner receive child benefit
  • You need to claim tax relief on private pension contributions
  • You have any other income or gains

We can provide the following tax return services

  • Registration for self-assessment with HMRC

  • Calculation of your personal tax liability
  • Calculation of any capital gains tax due
  • Online submission of your tax return to HMRC
  • Advising you of how to make payment of your tax
  • Review of any tax saving opportunities
  • Completion of the 60 day Capital Gains Tax on UK Property form
  • Dealing with HMRC enquiries

Other accountancy services.

Accounts Preperations

We prepare year-end statutory accounts for filing with regulatory bodies as well as management accounts to assist your business.

Corporation Tax

We prepare corporation tax returns for Limited Companies and other unincorporated bodies. Get in touch today to see how we can help.

Personal Tax Returns

We offer a prompt and economical service for individuals who are self-employed or otherwise required to submit a personal tax return.

VAT Service

We can assist you with any aspect of VAT, whether its registering for VAT or filling VAT forms with HMRC, we have the skills to get the job done.


We can assist you with all your payroll obligations. We use the latest software that is fully compliant with HMRC and pensions auto enrolment.

Start Ups & Business Plans

We can incorporate new Limited Companies and put together a detailed business plan with projected Profit & Loss and cash-flow statements.

How can we help?

Companies we work with